- Degree in Medicine from the Luanda Faculty of Medicine at Agostinho Neto University (1989).
- Resident physician specializing in Radiology at Américo Boavida Hospital and Josina Machel Hospital in Luanda (1989 to 1993).
- Resident physician specializing in Radiology at Pulido Valente Hospital in Lisbon (1993 to 1998).
- Specialist in Radiology, Portuguese Medical Association (1998).
Previous Medical and Scientific Duties
- Lecturer in the Luanda Faculty of Medicine at Agostinho Neto University (1986 to 1993).
- Professor in the School of Health Sciences at Lusophone University: Coordinated the courses “Imaging Interpretation I” and “Imaging Interpretation II” for the Integrated Masters Course in Radiology (2005 to 2013).
- Radiologist with experience in conventional radiology, ultrasonography, Doppler ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) at the SAMS Hospital in Lisbon (since 1999), the Cascais Hospital (since 2009) and the Center for Radiology in Lisbon (since 1999).
- Coordinator of the Functional Medical Imaging Department at the Cascais Hospital (since 2010).
- Member of the Portuguese Society of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (SPRMN).
- Member of the European Society of Radiology (ESR).