Lia Neto 教授，主任醫師
- Graduate in Medicine – Lisbon Medical School (LMS) - 2003.
- Masters degree in Neuroscience – Neuroanatomy and Neuroimaging – LMS - 2007.
- Doctorate/PhD degree in Medicine – Anatomy – LMS - 2015.
- Residency in Neuroradiology – Neuroradiology Department – Santa Maria University Hospital – North Lisbon Medical Center, 2005-2010.
- Visiting Fellow at the Division of Interventional Neuroradiology, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, USA, 2010.
- Member of the Portuguese Neuroradiology Board since 2011.
- European Course in Neuroradiology.
- European Certificate of Fellowship in Neurorradiology.
- Advanced Course of High Qualification in Endovascular Interventional Neuroradiology.
- Neuroradiology Attending Physician, Santa Maria University Hospital.
- Interventional Neuroradiology Staff Member, Santa Maria University Hospital.
- Neuroradiologist at the Portuguese Society of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Portuguese Red Cross Hospital, Lisbon.
- Staff Member of the Portuguese College of Neuroradiology.
- Assistant Professor in Neuroanatomy, LMS.
Academic and Scientific Activity
- Neuroanatomy and Neuroradiology Professor: - Integrated Master’s Degree in Medicine, LMS; - Masters/PhD Course in Neurosciences, LMS; - Medicine Basic Cycle in Madeira Island (Madeira’s University and LMS); - Integrated Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lisbon Faculty of Pharmacy; - Health Sciences Course, Lisbon University; - Integrated Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering (IST and LMS).
- Basic Research Projects: - “Hippocampus and Amygdala Volume Study”; - “ Locus Ceruleus Stereotactic Anatomy”; “Stereotactic Anatomy and Neurochemistry of the Human Nucleus Accumbens, Septal Area and Bed Nucleus of the Stria Terminalis”; - “Brain Plastination after Tractography and Klingler’s fiber dissection technique”.
- Clinical Research Projects: - “Deep Brain Stimulation of the Human Nucleus Accumbens for Refractory Drug Addiction”; - “Supratentorial non-enhancing diffuse gliomas. Clinical, imaging and neuropathological correlation”; - “Venous Infaction Pathophysiology”.
- Final Thesis Supervisor for the Integrated Master’s Degree in Medicine and Masters/PhD Course in Neurosciences, LMS.
- Mentor at the Neuroradiology Residency and Tutor for Neuroradiology rotation of Neurology, Radiology, Radiotherapy and Neurosurgery Residents.
- Peer-reviewer for: - Surgical and Radiological Anatomy; - Neuromodulation; -Archives of Anatomy
- Papers in National and International Journals, Awards and Scholarships:
- Frequent participation in courses, training sessions, conferences and national/International scientific meetings in Anatomy and Neuroimaging.
- Oral and Poster Presentations: