Isabel Nobre 女士
- Degree in Medicine by Instituto de Ciências Biomédicas de Abel Salazar (ICBAS), University of Porto, October 1988.
- Resident (general phase) at Hospital de São Francisco Xavier from January 1989 to October 1990.
- Resident (Radiology) at Hospital de Santa Marta.
- Attending Physician, board certified in Radiology by the Portuguese Medical Council (Ordem dos Médicos) since 1995.
- Attending Radiologist at Hospital de Santa Marta from 1996 to 2007.
- Passed the examination for Radiology Consultant in June, 2007.
- Head of the Hemodynamics Sector (interventional radiology) of the Department of Radiology at Hospital de Santa Marta from 1998 to 2007.
- Internships, Academic and Practical Training:
- Internship in vascular radiology and intervention at Hospital de Nuestra Senhora del Pino (Las Palmas, Canarias, Spain), Department of Radiology, 1997.
- Internship in vascular radiology and intervention at Freiburg Hospital, Germany, Department of Radiology, 1997.
- Internship in surgery at Hospital de Santa Marta, Department of Vascular Surgery, 2001.
- Internship in body and vascular MRI at RM Caselas, 2002.
- Internship in musculoskeletal MRI at Hospital Mãe de Deus, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2007.
- Courses in vascular and interventional radiology: Technology Forum at Cordis, Germany, 2001; “Talent system stent”, Groningen, Netherlands, 2002; and Radiofrequency Ablation, Bordeaux, France, 2004.
Medical and Scientific Roles
- Training residents in radiology, pneumology (interventional) and pediatric cardiology. Training students at the radiology technician course.
- Member of the board in medical examinations.
- Organized graduate courses in radiology.
- Presented more than 60 publications in courses and meetings; first author of about 30 of them.
- Published ten radiology articles.
- Radiological Diagnosis Specialist at Hospital dos Lusíadas since 2007.
- Roles: General radiology, ultrasound (including endocavitary and musculoskeletal tests), CT, MRI, and vascular and nonvascular interventional radiology. Special interest areas include vascular and interventional radiology, including biopsies.
- Member of the Portuguese Society of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (SPRMN), the European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (ESGAR), Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
(CIRSE), and the Spanish Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (SERVEI).