Duarte Rosa, MD
Musculoskeletal System, Head and Neck
Graduate in Medicine from the Lisbon School of Medicine (2013).
Radiology Resident in Instituto Português de Oncologia de Lisboa Francisco Gentil (IPOLFG) (2015-2020), with differentiation in Head and Neck Radiology and Musculoskeletal Radiology.
Previous Medical and Scientific Jobs
- Diverse national and international courses and conferences in the field of Radiology, with emphasis to head and neck radiology and musculoskeletal radiology.
- Publication of 4 papers at indexed scientific journals, 2 of those as first author.
- Publication of 3 papers as first author at non-indexed journals (platform EURORAD).
- Diverse scientific works presented at national and international meetings.
Member of the organizing committee of 3 scientific meetings.
- Attending Physician in Radiology, Hospital Pedro Hispano, Unidade Local de Saúde de Matosinhos.
- Head of Radiology Department at Trofa Saude Group.
Participation in Research Projects
Member of the research team of a clinical trial conducted at IPOLFG between 2016 and 2020.