in your browser.
Rui Carvalho, MD
- Graduate in Medicine and Integrated Masters Degree from the School of Medicine of the University of Lisbon (FML) (2010).
- General Year Internship Resident in Egas Moniz Hospital (2011).
- Neuroradiology Resident in Garcia de Orta Hospital (2012 to 2016).
- Fellowship - Neurorradiologie Interventionnelle – CHU Dupuytren, Limoges (April 2016 to March 2017).
- Diplome Inter-Universitaire (DIU) en Neurorradiologie Interventionnelle – Université de Limoges (July 2017).
Previous Medical and Scientific Jobs
- Attending Neuroradiologist at NRD (Núcleo de Rádiodiagnóstico) (from 2017 to 2021).
- Attending Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiologist at:
- Centro de Telemedicina (since May 2022).
- Centro Hospitalar e Universitário de Lisboa Central (since August 2017).
- IMI / Affidea (since October 2017).
- Trofa Saúde Amadora | Loures (since October 2019).
- Medical School teaching at NOVA Medical School – New University of Lisbon:
- Invited Assistant Lecturer in Medical Imaging and Anatomy (since September 2017).