in your browser.
Pedro Nunnes, MD
- Graduate in Medicine from the School of Medicine of the University of Coimbra, 2004.
- Residency in Neuroradiology at Neuroradiology Department, Hospital Geral de Santo António – Centro Hospital do Porto (HGSA-CHP), 2007 to 2012.
- Medical degree in emergency and reanimation with activity in medical vehicle (VMER) of INEM, HGSA-CHP, 2007 to 2012.
- Visiting Fellow at the Division of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 2011.
- Visiting Fellow at the Division of Interventional Neuroradiology, Ernst Von Bergmann Klinikum, Potsdam, Germany, 2011.
- Visiting Fellow at the Division of Interventional Neuroradiology, Antonio Cardarelli Hospital, Naples, Italy, 2011.
- Member of the Portuguese Neuroradiology Board since 2012, with a final grade of 19,5 points (range 0-20).
- European Course in Neuroradiology.
- Advanced Course of High Qualification in Endovascular Interventional Neuroradiology.
- Interventional team leader and clinical Director of the Spine Center at Hospital da Lapa, Oporto, since 2012.
- Neuroradiologist at Dr. Campos Costa, since 2010.
- Staff Member of Spine section of the Portuguese Society of Neuroradiology, since 2016.
Author in Text Books
- Practical Guidelines for percutaneous vertebral cementoplasty, Interventional Neuroradiology of the Spine, Muto Ed., Springer®, Cap 19; 249-256, 2013.
- Neuroimagem cerebral, Curso de evidência na emergência - Manual de Procedimentos, Reanima®, 411-421, 2010.
- Avaliação imagiológica da coluna cervical no traumatizado, Curso de evidência na emergência - Manual de Procedimentos, Reanima®, 422-426, 2010.
Academic and Scientific Activity
- Author of the current Hospitalar Protocol “Terapêutica intra-arterial no AVC isquémico agudo”, HGSA-CHP, since 2008.
- Author of the Hospitalar Protocol “Estudo prospectivo randomizado para determinar o timing adequado da microdescompressão vascular no tratamento da nevralgia do trigémio clássica com evidência de contacto neurovascular”, HGSA-CHP, since 2010.
- Author of the Hospitalar Protocol “Diferenciação imagiológica de linfoma cerebral primário e glioblastoma multiforme”, HGSA-CHP, since 2010.
- Papers in National and International Journals.
- Frequent participation in courses, training sessions, conferences and national/International scientific neuroradiological meetings.
- Various oral and poster presentations at national/International scientific neuroradiological meetings.