Maria do Rosário Matos, MD
- Graduated in Medicine from the University of Porto (2002).
- Radiology Resident at the Hospital Dona Estefânia – Centro Hospitalar Lisboa Central in Lisbon (2005 – 2012).
- Pediatric Radiology internship at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London (2011).
Previous Medical and Scientific Duties
- Participation in various courses and national and international conferences pertaining to the specialist field; numerous works undertaken for presentation at scientific conferences.
- Distinction in the Top 20 category of ESGAR 2010.
- Taught the Pediatric Radiology module for the postgraduate Radiology course at the School for Health Sciences and Technology at the Universidade Lusófona in Lisbon (2011).
- Invited speaker on the subject of Pediatric Radiology.
- Radiologist at the Hospital Dona Estefânia – Centro Hospitalar de Lisboa Central (since 2013) with particular focus on Pediatric Radiology using the following techniques: conventional radiology, ultrasonography,
- computerized tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Teach the “Medical Imaging” and “Clinical Anatomy” modules at the Medical Sciences Faculty at the Universidade Nova de Lisboa (since 2012).
Member of the Portuguese Society of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (SPRMN).
Member of the European Society of Radiology (ESR).