João Ressurreição, MD
João Ressurreição, MD
Abdomen and Pelvis
- Master's Degree in Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Beira Interior
- Radiology Resident at Centro Hospitalar de Vila Nova de Gaia e Espinho (2010 - 2015).
- Internship in Abdominal Magnetic Resonance at Hôpital Erasme – Free University of Brussels, Belgium.
Previous medical and scientific roles
Participation in various courses and national and international radiology conferences, with emphasis in abdominal imaging:
- ESGAR 2012 – 23rd Annual Meeting and Postgraduation Course
- 12th ESGAR Liver Imaging Workshop
- ESOR GALEN ADVANCED course – “Abdominal Cross-Sectional Imaging”
Several presentations at national and international scientific meetings, including “Hepatic hypervascular tumors – enhancement patterns, ancillary findings and differential diagnosis on CT and MRI”, presented in the ESGAR 2012 – 23rd Annual Meeting and Postgraduation Course, awarded with the Cum Laude.
Publication of several articles in national and international journals, highlighting:
- “Rapid Progression of Multifocal Hepatic Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma”, Portuguese Journal of Gastroenterology (2015)
- “Pancreatite auto-imune, o papel da imagem no diagnóstico”, Acta Médica Portuguesa (2015)
Co-author of a chapter dedicated to Radiology in the 1st edition of the book “Recomendações Clínicas no Tratamento do Carcinoma da Próstata”, published by the Portuguese Genito-Urinary Group in February 2013.
Invited lecturer in the curricular unit "Residência de Medicina I" of the 4th year of the Course of Medicine of the Integrated Master of the University of Minho (2013/2014)
Invited lecturer in the unit "Processos Auxiliares de Diagnóstico" of the 4th year of the Physical Therapy Course of the University of Aveiro (2012/2013 and 2013/2014)
Hospital Assistant of Imagiology, Centro Hospitalar de Vila Nova de Gaia (since 2010), with experience in different techniques and special dedication to Abdominal Imaging.
Member of the Portuguese Society of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine (SPRMN).
Member of the European Society of Radiology (ESR).