Isabel Cravo, MD
Degree in Medicine from the Lisbon School of Medicine (FMUL), 1993.
- Residency in Neuroradiology, Hospital de Egas Moniz– Centro Hospitalar Lisboa Ocidental (HEM-CHLO), 1996-2001.
- Visiting Fellow Neuroradiology Department, Duke University Medical Center (DUMC), Durham, Carolina do Norte, EUA (1998).
- Visiting Fellow Diagnostic Neuroradiology Department and Functional MRI Laboratory, Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), Harvard Medical School, Boston, EUA (1999).
- Visiting Fellow Pediatric and Fetal Neuroradiology Department, Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH), Harvard Medical School, Boston, EUA (1999)
- Neuroradiology Specialist, 2001, Hospital de Egas Moniz.
- European Course in Neuroradiology.
- Advanced Course of High Qualification in European Course of interventional Spine Neuroradiology.
- Consultancy Level in Neuroradiology, 2008, Hospital Fernando Fonseca, Amadora.
- Head of Neuroradiology, Hospital de Cascais- Dr. José de Almeida (2018-2019).
- Head of Neuroradiology, Hospital de Cascais- Dr. José de Almeida, since 2020.
- Neuroradiologist, IMI-Caselas-Affidea, since 2001.
- Neuroradiologist, CUF Network, since 2001.
Academic and Research Activity
- Tutor of Neuroradiology training and of the Neuroradiology rotation of residents of Neuroradiology, Neurology and Rehabilitation Medicine, Hospital Fernando Fonseca (2010-2015).
- Peer Reviewer of the scientific magazines: European Journal of Radiology; Acta Medica Portuguesa (2010-2011).
- Scholarship by Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian for Education on Functional MRI, at NMR-Center/MGH, Harvard Medical School (1999).
- Codman Prize at Congresso da Sociedade Portuguesa de Neurocirugia (2008); Prémio Cum Laude award at the Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (2009).
- Educational initiatives at National and International meetings.
- Frequent participation on National and International Scientific Meetings in the field of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology.
- Published papers at indexed National and International Scientific Journals.