in your browser.
Cristina Gonçalves, MD
- Graduated in Medicine from the School of Medicine of the University of Lisbon (FML), 1993.
- Residency in Neuroradiology at Neuroradiology Department, Hospital Santo António dos Capuchos, 1996 to 2001.
- Member of the Portuguese Neuroradiology Board since 2001, with a final grade of 18 points .
- European Course in Neuroradiology.
- Consultant's degree in Neuroradiology.
Previous Medical and Scientific Duties
- Attending Physician in Neuroradiology at Hospital Santo António dos Capuchos.
- Member of the emergency team of the Hospital São José.
- Attending Physician in Neuroradiology, at Hospital Fernando da Fonseca.
- Neuroradiologist with experience in Doppler ultrasound, Computed Tomography and MR imaging .
- Neuroradiologist at Affidea Group since 2002.
- Neuroradiology experience in Telemedicine since 2008.
- Attending Physician in Neuroradiology at Hospital Cascais, since 2010.
- Participation in courses, training sessions, conferences and national/International scientific neuroradiological meetings.
- Oral presentations at national scientific meetings of Neuroradiology and other medical specialties.