in your browser.
Carina Reis, MD
- Medical Degree at Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Porto, Portugal [ 1993 – 1999 ]
- Neuroradiology Residency, Centro Hospitalar e Universitário de São João, E.P.E. [ 2002 – 2006 ]
- Observership in Neuroradiology and Head and Neck imaging, at Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, USA .
- Observership in Neuroradiology and Advanced Imaging in Chappel Hill Hospital, North Carolina, USA .
- European Courses in Neuroradiology.
- Consultant Physician in Neuroradiology, 2015
- Neuroradiologist consultant at Centro Hospitalar Universitário de São João, E.P.E.
- Main Interests/Areas of work
- Advanced Neuromaging Techniques
- Neuroimaging in CNS Infectious diseases
- Neuroimaging in Deep Brain Stimulation.
- Supervisor of neuroradiology residents at Centro Hospitalar Universitário de São João, E.P.E.
- Invited faculty at Faculty of Medicine, Oporto University (pre and postgraduate study level)
- Publications in medical journals (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Carina-Reis-2)
- Participation in multiple courses, including lectures as invited speaker